Severity: High / Debian 10 & 11 with Kernel 5.10.x-amd64 => Intel AX210 Wifi & Bluetooth not work

Hello Vincent,

I installed the 5.14.9-2 kernel: amd64 from testing.

After reboot I still have to install your old package for my wifi card to be detected :

https://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian/20210313T203823Z/pool/non-free/f/firmware-nonfree/firmware-iwlwifi_20210208-4_all.deb

As with the 5.10 kernel there is only the Wifi which does not work and the Bluetooth ?!

I understood that Wifi worked from kernel 5.10 and Bluetooth worked from kernel 5.10 ?!

Can you give me some good advice on how to get this damn Intel AX210 card working under Debian 11 Bullseye ??

Thanks in advance.

Meilleures salutations.

Philippe