Git repository request for carl9170fw

Hi all,

As previously announced, I'm planning to package the carl9170 firmware
such that we build it from source using gcc-sh-elf. The package is
starting to take shape, and I would appreciate if you could make an
empty repository at
https://salsa.debian.org/kernel-team/carl9170fw and grant me access; my
username is 'jscott'.

By the way, I was wondering if we could agree to drop carl9170-1.fw
from firmware-linux-free in the next upload so that I can add a
Breaks+Replaces: linux-firmware-free (<= 20200122-1) in my package? If
not, I'll have to upload an uninstallable package to experimental just
to clear NEW, and we'll have to arrange the handover of carl9170.fw
some other time.

Thanks