Uploading linux (5.10.19-1)

Hi,

I'm aiming to upload linux version 5.10.19-1 over the weekend. It
imports stable versions up to 5.10.19 containg several important
bugfixes, including security fixes for CVE-2021-20194, CVE-2021-26930,
CVE-2021-26931, CVE-2021-26932.

An ABI bump is included.

There are as well a couple of Debian specific (packaging) changes included,
which we think are still safe at this stage of the release preparation.

I'm listing the changes below:

   * [rt] Update to 5.10.14-rt28
   * Ignore __udp_gso_segment to avoid ABI changes
   * Ignore xhci_init_driver to avoid ABI changes
   * [rt] Update to 5.10.16-rt30
   * [rt] Refresh "tracing: Merge irqflags + preempt counter." for context
     changes
   * [rt] Update to 5.10.17-rt32
   * [rt] Refresh "um: synchronize kmsg_dumper" for context changes
   * [rt] Refresh "printk: move console printing to kthreads" for context
     changes

These go actually go just in the same class as the import of the new stable
versions.

   * Bump ABI to 4
 .
   * [x86] Enable PWM_CRC (Closes: #982808)
   * net/can: Enable CAN_J1939 as module
   * misc/eeprom: Enable EEPROM_EE1004 as module (Closes: #983495)

Those seemed very low risk to have additionally enabled, and user requested
them to have support respetively.

 .
   * bpf: enable CONFIG_BPF_LSM on all architectures. Not active by default,
     by explicitly setting CONFIG_LSM to include all other LSMs but not bpf.

We decided to include this because it will not be active by default but allows
people to start experimenting and developing bpf programs that can be attached
to LSM hooks (Luca Bocassi is Cc'ed here in case you have questions on that).

Regards,
Salvatore