Re: Please revert CONFIG_MIPS_O32_FP64_SUPPORT change mipsel

https://lore.kernel.org/linux-mips/20210220061635.9976-1-yunqiang.su@cipunited.com/T/#u
This patch for kernel can fix this problem.

Let's wait for the reply of kernel upstream community.

Bastian Blank <waldi@debian.org> 于2021年2月11日周四 下午2:57写道: