Compared with debian 10.7, debian 10.8 (with realtime kernel) cyclictest test max latency has increased significantly

hi!My machine used to run debian 10.7 with realtime kernel (linux-img-rt-amd64),everything is ok.  A four hours cyclictest test has a result with max latency 8 microseconds. Yesterday I upgraded my machine to debian 10.8, and the version of kernel did not change ( 4.19.0-14-rt-amd64), but a new cyclictest test see a significantly increased max latency with 40 microseconds. I don't know why, please help me.