Uploading linux (5.7.17-1)

Hi

I would like to upload linux version 5.7.17-1 later today.

The update consists of the imports of further v5.7.y stable versions
up to 5.7.17 and an ABI bump will be included.

The other pending change in the packaging is related to the sphinx
3.2.1 upload to unstable causing the documentation and so src:linux
FTBFS. We will need to disable the cdomain sphinx extension, which is
incompatible with Sphinx 3 and it needs major changes to work with.
Doing so means that part of the documentation will be broken but it's
the only way at the moment to cope with the issue in short term. See
#963636.

Regards,
Salvatore