debian's initrd should support ntfs

Thank you.
I am chen,a Chinese.
"findiso=/a.iso" is I writed,just to test live-boot how to do when a.iso is not existing, sorry.
You are not a part of debian,but are you part of live-boot packages?live-boot's function 'is_supported_fs' should add one statement,'if test "$fstype" = "ntfs" -a -e /sbin/mount.ntfs -a -e /bin/ntfs-3g;then return 0;fi '.
ntfs-3g's command is /bin/ntfs-3g,and /sbin/mount.ntfs (also /sbin/mount.ntfs-3g) is a soft link to /bin/ntfs-3g.when user installed ntfs-3g,it's /var/lib/dpkg/ntfs-3g.postinst will auto remake initrd.img (call update-initramfs),include live-boot'script in new initrd.img,but,when live-boot not change it's code of function 'is_supported_fs',new initrd.img will boot failed on ntfs.All live-boot need to do is add one statement to it.
Thank you for reply.I will report bugs to debian development.
And,I write a mail to you ,say,'debian live-boot mount /dev/sda1 (where is iso image place,'boot=live,findiso=/abc.iso') in "ro" mode',I am sorry,I am wrong,when I boot into debian,/dev/sda1 is mount in "rw" mode',I am sorry that.

debian initrd live-boot 's prompt is so bad (sorry,have a bug).
when debian initrd live-boot boot failed,it go into a busybox sh whith "(initramfs)",and say "Unable to find a medium containing a live file system",it is bad prompt.because you should point out where is the mountpoint.
It should say "Unable to find a medium containing a live file system,please mount squashfs filesystem(cdrom or iso image /live/filesystem.squashfs) on /run/live/medium,ex:'mount /dev/sda5 /mnt/sda5 -t ntfs (you must add '-t ntfs' to command);mount /mnt/sda5/os/debian/debian-live-10.2.iso /run/live/medium/ -t iso9660 (must add -t iso9660);' ".
here have a wrong,live-boot's script should assign var $livefs_root to '/run/live/medium/' when $livefs_root is empty.
say,"please mount rootfs on /root/ (use overlay or aufs),ex:'mount -t overlay none -o lowerdir=/run/live/rootfs/filesystem.squashfs' ". (hehe,I was wrong,fix it,
"please mount rootfs on /root/ (use overlay or aufs),ex:'mount -t overlay none /root/  -o lowerdir=/run/live/rootfs/filesystem.squashfs/,upperdir=/run/live/upperdir/,workdir=/run/live/workdir/ ' ".
and then user can mount filesystem in busybox shell and boot into system.

Thanks.