Recurrent alerts "Package temperature above threshold, cpu clock throttled"

Hi team,

Multiple times per hour (despite no notable CPU-consuming activity), I get something like the following journalctl crit/2 entry:

kernel: CPUX: Package temperature above threshold, cpu clock throttled (total events = Y)
where X=[0-7] (I have a quad-core i7 with hyperthreading activated) and Y is generally a 4-digit number.

There are different threads about it on the Internet. Some seem to indicate a kernel issue, others says it's sensors or CPU paste fault and others don't explain anything and recommend to change the threshold or deactivate the alerts themselves (!).

Are you aware of anything Debian-kernel-related please (I didn't see any such bug at https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=linux-image-4.19.0-6-amd64 though) that could help me regarding that matter, considering the fact I'm on Debian 10 (kernel 4.19.67-2+deb10u2) with an amd64 Lenovo ThinkPad X390?
NB: My laptop is brand new, so I'm not really convinced of an hardware issue at this stage (it cannot be totally excluded though).

Thank you in advance and Happy GNU Year! :)
Best regards,
l0f4r0