Re: Initramfs-tools boot issue with bad console

Hi,

* Guilherme Piccoli [Fri Jul 03, 2020 at 05:29:52PM -0300]:

> Thanks for your +1 there Michael! Do you know if there's a way to get
> that merged? I'd like to follow the proper process and fix that on
> Debian before Ubuntu.

I'm not sure if Ben is watching/noticing Salsa MRs, Ben?

Guilherme, you already added the patch to #962545 (excellent and
thanks :)), that's where Ben should notice it for sure. :)

> Also, just for my knowledge for future submissions: is it better to
> send a patch via email, as an attachment in a bug report message, than
> a merge request in salsa? I'd like to follow the procedure that is
> preferred by the maintainers.
> Thanks,

I'm no longer active in the initramfs-tools maintenance, so I'll
leave that answer to Ben (and possible further/upcoming maintainers
of i-t).

regards
-mika-