bug with audio in package linux-image-5.6.0-1-amd64

Hello,

I am a Debian Testing user. Thank you for your work and excuse my poor
English.

This week after the kernel update to 5.6.0 in Debian testing, I lost the
sound. I had sound through my HDMI VGA card:

$ lspci

VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GK208B [GeForce GT 710]
(rev a1)
01:00.1 Audio device: NVIDIA Corporation GK208 HDMI/DP Audio Controller
(rev a1)

In audio properties, before changing to this kernel, the profile was
"Digital Stereo (HDMI 2) Output", and that was the only profile.

But after changing to kernel 5.6.0-1 , in audio properties the profiles
now are the "opposites": "Digital Stereo (HDMI) Output", "Digital Stereo
(HDMI 3) Output", "Digital Stereo (HDMI 4) Output", "Digital Stereo
(HDMI 5) Output" . The original profile dissapeared: "Digital Stereo
(HDMI 2) Output"

When I boot with other kernels 4.19 and 5.5 , audio is functional again.

Thanks

    Àlex

--
https://boycottdebconf20.org/