Re: apply patch from master branch also to sid

Hello Ben,

I look forward to 5.5.13 in unstable and hopefully soon testing.

Only for the RT variants it would make sense to also keep the 5.4.y kernels
around and also update them to newer 5.4.y releases. (But yeah, that's
not really
mainstream usage, I know...)

best regards,

Florian La Roche