Processed (with 5 errors): Fixed upstream

> tags 926202 + fixed-upstream
Bug #926202 [src:linux] mpt3sas driver stuck in endless resetting loop under load
Added tag(s) fixed-upstream.
> We (at Kinvolk) hit the very same bug (fault_state(0x5862)!) and
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> created a way to reproduce with fio to have heavy IO. All the info is
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> here: https://github.com/flatcar-linux/Flatcar/issues/12
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> As it's shown in the link, this was fixed in
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux.git/commit/?h=9e034c61951acdc1378d936875641fcb61b6a7a3
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

926202: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=926202
Debian Bug Tracking System