udeb for wireless-regdb?

Starting with Linux 5.5, we'll enable the kernel to directly load
wireless regulatory information.  I don't think it's that important in
the installer - wireless interfaces should be passively scannming for
APs and the APs should provide regulatory information.  That's why I
haven't thought of adding it to the installer previously.

However, now it would just be a case of adding two files for the kernel
to pick up.  So perhaps a udeb would be worthwhile?

I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.