armel/marvell kernel size limit

Roger,

Since we moved from Linux 5.0 to 5.2 the kernel size has increased
again and has broken the 2 MiB limit for armel/marvell:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=linux&arch=armel&ver=5.2.6-1&stamp=1565084795&raw=0

As there is an important security update in 5.2.7 that I want to get
into unstable and testing, for the next upload I have increased the
size limit to the next critical value and noted in the changelog that
this won't work on the models known to have a 2 MiB limit.

If you still think it's worth supporting those, please have a look at
the config changes in 5.2 when you have time, to see what can be
changed to reduce the size without losing important functionality.

You can't have everything.  Where would you put it?