Re: Question about Workflow for kernel packaging

On Mon, Aug 5, 2019, at 12:22 PM, Ben Hutchings wrote:

> debian/README.source has more information about the partial config
> files.

Thanks for all this information and taking the time to respond to my mail. It really got me going on the right track. I am still learning Debian packaging but I think everything is starting to fall into place as far as things go with understanding how the kernel build process works. I read through the rules file, the gencontrol python stuff, and the kconfigeditor2 in the kernel-team package  so far to get a handle on how all these things work. I am really impressed with all the tooling you folks have in place.