Kernel hang at ramfs loadtime on ASUS KGPE-D16

Hello Debian Kernel Team,

I write direct to you, because people on the Freenode Chat seems to
ignore my request as its regarding to the kernel of the upcoming Release
"Buster"

I am running an Homeserver, with an ASUS KGPE-D16 Board with coreboot (
as many FOSS Groups use this platform for their Services)

After dist-upgrading to from stretch to buster i experienced that the
4.19 does not boot. It stucks at the loading of the ramfs. Using
acpi=off somehow makes the kernel continue but the system is not usable
in this state as most systemcontroller as SATA controler do not work.

Booting with the old 4.9 Kernel is still flawless.

I thought of the significans of this Platform as so i hope that before
the release of Buster, this should be fixed. Maybe in cooperation with
the coreboot team.