Linux Plumbers Conference & Kernel Summit

The Linux Plumbers Conference (LPC) this year will have a micro-
conference on distribution kernels (proposed by Laura Abbott).  This
seems like a good opportunity to meet and talk with kernel maintainers
from other distributions.

I've registered and I would encourage other team members to attend.
Having attended LPC several times previously, I expect there to be many
other interesting talks and discussion topics besides this micro-
conference.

The Linux Kernel Summit will be held in the same place and is open to
LPC attendees.  (This is what was previously the "open day" for
technical topics, separate from the Kernel Maintainer Summit for
discussing process topics.)

LPC will be held in Lisbon on 9-11 September.  More details are at:
https://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/event/4/page/23-attend

Horngren's Observation:
              Among economists, the real world is often a special case.