Demande de cotation / quote demands

Title: HTML Message
Bonjour,

Je suis Marc Grynberg, Chef exécutif pour UMICORE SA. Nous
sollicitons l'un des disques durs SSD .
Ci dessous les détails de notre demande:

DÉSIGNATION: SSD NVMe M.2 1TB -  SSD 2.5" SATA III 1TB
QUANTITE : 1000 PIÈCES
PAIEMENT : 7 à 15 jours net date de facture.

Nous sommes en attente d'une suite favorable.

Cordialement

Hello,

I am Marc Grynberg, Chief Executive Officer for UMICORE SA. We are looking
for quote of SSD hard disk.

Below the details :

DESIGNATION: SSD NVMe M.2 1TB -   SSD 2.5" SATA III 1TB
QUANTITY : 1000 PIECES
PAYMENT : 7 to15 days net invoice .

We are waiting for a favorable outcome.

Cordially

Mr Marc Grynberg
Chief Executive Officer
UMICORE SA
Rue du Marais 31 Broekstraat
Brussels, Brussels Region 1000
Tel : +3228994503
Cel : +32460241602
Fax : +3227919763
NDE : 0401.574.852
TVA : BE 0401.574.852
Mail : info@umicore-group.net

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone. Please send us by fax any message containing deadlines as incoming e-mails are not screened for response deadlines. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.