Request to update megaraid_sas driver in Debian

Hi,
I am Shivasharan and I work in megaraid_sas driver development team at Broadcom.
We/Broadcom are trying to figure out the process to update inbox megaraid_sas/mpt3sas drivers in Debian 9 GCA kernels.

I am not sure if this is the right mailing list to be querying regarding this. If not, if anyone could point us to the right list/contact to get more information, it would be greatly appreciated.

Currently the GCA kernel in Debian 9 is based on Linux 4.9 kernel which does not have inbox support for new MegaRAID Gen 3.5 controllers.
Is there a way to include the driver update patches that add support for these controllers in the Debian 9 kernel update?
FWIW these patches are already present in Linus' upstream kernel tree as well.

Thanks,
Shivasharan