Combining src:linux-latest with src:linux

Bug #941042 <https://bugs.debian.org/941042> is just the latest of
regular complaints that meta-packages from linux-latest aren't in sync
with the packages they depend on.

Sometimes linux is uploaded with an ABI bump and the uploader forgets
(OK, *I* forget) that they need to upload linux-latest too.  On the
other hand, if both source packages are uploaded at the same time, the
linux-image meta-packages for amd64/arm64/i386 are likely to be built
and installed in the archive before the signed packages they depend on.

We could make linux-latest build-depend on linux-image packages, but
I'm wary of pulling those in on build systems.

Since linux and linux-latest are so closely related, should they
actually be separate source packages?  I don't know the history here.
Aside from combining the existing build logic, we would need to add:

* Option to suppress building the meta-packages (build profile and
  config file setting)
* Defer building the linux-image meta-package to the signed source
  packages on those architectures that have them

(This would also fix bug #583849 <https://bugs.debian.org/583849>,
which requested meta-packages in experimental.)

                                                         - Albert Camus