RAID 1 problem with 4.19.16 bpo kernel

Hi folks,

Using kernel 4.19.0-0.bpo.2-amd64 on Stretch I had 2 incidents
in the past 3 weeks: The PC got stuck, apparently related to md and
RAID1 (see the attached logfiles).

I have installed 4.19.0-0.bpo.4-amd64 this morning. According
to the changelog there were a few changes wrt md and raid since
4.19.16:

- md: fix raid10 hang issue caused by barrier
- md/raid1: don't clear bitmap bits on interrupted recovery
- md/raid5: fix 'out of memory' during raid cache recovery

Are these fixes related? Should I create a new bug report?

Every helpful comment is highly appreciated.

Regards
Harri