No problems since updating ucodes from upstream git

I updated /lib/firmware/amd-ucode/*.bin from upstream git (commit
7bc246451318b3536d9bfd3c4e46d541a9831b33) and updated initramfs (I'm not sure
that's the right place) and since then I haven't had the problem anymore.

I realize that we're in freeze mode, but the 18.50 release looks to become
important for proper functioning hardware pretty quickly.

CC-ing Kernel Team to make sure they're aware too.