Fwd: Reply to your letter addressed to the European Commission_Ares(2017)3488766

Hi

Someone keeps altering my EU commission letter details. The EU letter identification code started with number 2 but now the reference number starts with 3.

Protonmail database integrity in not very high and seem to allow physical modifications.

I’m murdered and I need help!

15.000 euros has been disappeared from my bank accounts and all my friends disappeared//dead/murdered.

+358-45-6696890

See my www.ello.co postings, LinkedIn keeps changing already and cannot access facebook or vk (vk is destroyed) and private webservers  go down at least in germany (Contabo). Phone/computers don’t work well.

I have worked in Itella TGM Oy and for Posti optimizing marketing etc and in science/research (Teknillinen Korkeakoulu, Geodetic Institute), Growth Curves, Absolutions, Osuuspankki, Internet Archive, Library of Congress & National Libraries, Emotiv & Interaxon etc etc.

Social security number is 041080-141U.

Tomas Ukkonen
tomas.ukkonen@iki.fi
Sent from ProtonMail Mobile