Processed: reassign 909312 to src:linux ...

> reassign 909312 src:linux 4.16.16-2
Bug #909312 [initramfs-tools] initramfs: The bug is in version 0.132, but I can't boot with that version and kernel 4.16 so I went back to kernel 4.9 and initramfs 0.130. Error tells something like: trying to boot nobody cared IRQ19 try irqpoll, but even if I use irqpoll nothing changes. Problem on this libs i801_isr , usbcore , libahci. If I disconnect an hard drive sometimes it boot but with 3 SATA and 2 DVD in PATA no way, tried many configurations in BIOS without solve. 0.130 an kernel 4.9 are working.
Bug reassigned from package 'initramfs-tools' to 'src:linux'.
No longer marked as found in versions initramfs-tools/0.132.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #909312 to the same values previously set
Bug #909312 [src:linux] initramfs: The bug is in version 0.132, but I can't boot with that version and kernel 4.16 so I went back to kernel 4.9 and initramfs 0.130. Error tells something like: trying to boot nobody cared IRQ19 try irqpoll, but even if I use irqpoll nothing changes. Problem on this libs i801_isr , usbcore , libahci. If I disconnect an hard drive sometimes it boot but with 3 SATA and 2 DVD in PATA no way, tried many configurations in BIOS without solve. 0.130 an kernel 4.9 are working.
Marked as found in versions linux/4.16.16-2.
> retitle 909312 Boot failure and unhandled IRQ error messages under Linux 4.16
Bug #909312 [src:linux] initramfs: The bug is in version 0.132, but I can't boot with that version and kernel 4.16 so I went back to kernel 4.9 and initramfs 0.130. Error tells something like: trying to boot nobody cared IRQ19 try irqpoll, but even if I use irqpoll nothing changes. Problem on this libs i801_isr , usbcore , libahci. If I disconnect an hard drive sometimes it boot but with 3 SATA and 2 DVD in PATA no way, tried many configurations in BIOS without solve. 0.130 an kernel 4.9 are working.
Changed Bug title to 'Boot failure and unhandled IRQ error messages under Linux 4.16' from 'initramfs: The bug is in version 0.132, but I can't boot with that version and kernel 4.16 so I went back to kernel 4.9 and initramfs 0.130. Error tells something like: trying to boot nobody cared IRQ19 try irqpoll, but even if I use irqpoll nothing changes. Problem on this libs i801_isr , usbcore , libahci. If I disconnect an hard drive sometimes it boot but with 3 SATA and 2 DVD in PATA no way, tried many configurations in BIOS without solve. 0.130 an kernel 4.9 are working.'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

909312: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=909312
Debian Bug Tracking System