Re: non-assignment options for nfs mounts neither recognized in /etc/fstab nor /etc/nfsmount.conf

Control: reassign -1 nfs-common

The nfsmount.conf file, the (no)rdirplus mount option, etc is all part
of nfs-common (mount.nfs, etc.) so I suspect that's where you really
wanted to report this issue against. I'm thus reassigning it for you.
Please supply the relevant information as needed (starting with which
version of nfs-common package you're using).

Full initial bug report quoted below.

Regards,
Andreas Henriksson