Interesting DebConf events for the kernel team

As promised, here's a list of events I attended at DebConf, or watched
later, that are likely to be of particular interest to the kernel team.
I recommend also browsing the schedule <
https://debconf18.debconf.org/schedule/>, as many other interesting
talks were recorded.

git-debrebase - new tool for managing Debian packaging in git:
https://debconf18.debconf.org/talks/60-git-debrebase-new-tool-for-managing-debian-packaging-in-git/

Report from the Debian EFI team about the support of Secure Boot on
Debian:
https://debconf18.debconf.org/talks/59-report-from-the-debian-efi-team-about-the-support-of-secure-boot-on-debian/

What's new in the Linux kernel:
https://debconf18.debconf.org/talks/91-whats-new-in-the-linux-kernel/

Cryptsetup in Debian: tips, tricks, and future plans:
https://debconf18.debconf.org/talks/77-cryptsetup-in-debian-tips-tricks-and-future-plans/

Arm ports BoF:
https://debconf18.debconf.org/talks/93-arm-ports-bof/
(But you can also see a summary at
<https://lists.debian.org/debian-arm/2018/09/msg00049.html>.)

RISC-V BoF:
https://debconf18.debconf.org/talks/96-risc-v-bof/

AppArmor 3.0:
https://debconf18.debconf.org/talks/106-apparmor-30/

I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.