Re: Question regarding patching in 4.9 kernel

Hi Ben,

I am trying to manually back port to Linux 4.9 since in the link I don’t see a patch provided for 4.9 version. The last version that has this patch is 4.11, wanted to know if back port of this patch is supported on Linux 4.9 or this patch is supported only from 4.11?

Sent from my iPhone