Re: Processed: reopening 897204, found 897204 in 4.15.17-1, tagging 897204

Hi Romain,

On Fri, May 04, 2018 at 08:44:32AM +0200, Romain Perier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Whoops, I did something wrong apparently, sorry.
> So I only fixed the issue in sid (4.16), I have to wait that the
> package is in buster before closing this bug, I guess, right ?

My point was to reopen the bug, the closer is marked correctly in the
debian/changelog file and it is actually not yet fixed, only in the
packaging repository commited. Once 4.16.5-2 or maybe an iteration
with an 4.16.7 import on top, will enter the archive, the BTS will
correctly handle the closing of the bug (and with correct version, say
we have then 4.16.7-1 at the time including your change, then the bug
will bie closed with that version on upload and archive entering
time).

Hope this explains my reopening, marking yet as unfixed, tagging as
pending.

Regards,
Salvatore