Corporate System ICO Marketing Services @ 1 ETH

Congratulations, I saw that you have recently launched an ICO.

However, did you know that most ICO's fail due to lack of marketing and hype?

You made an awesome product, and that skill is in your toolbox. Well, marketing is our forte.

We have 4 packages depending on your needs: http://corporatesystem.com/ (Under Plans)

Trial - 1 ETH - Guaranteed 100+ Small Publishers
Starter – 10 ETH - Guaranteed 1 Big Publishers & 1 Medium Publishers
Professional – 20 ETH - Guaranteed 2-3 Big Publishers & 2-3 Medium Publishers
Ultimate – 30 ETH - Guaranteed 3-4 Big Publishers & 3-4 Medium Publishers

Larger publishers are Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc, Huffington, etc.
Medium publishers are Feedster, Dzone, Investing, Medium, etc.
Small publishers are ABC News, NBC News, Yahoo Finance etc. (100+ Networks Included in all 3 packages)

Please note, we are the only ones that can offer a guaranteed press release. We have a media buying department, no one else offers this.

In general our Professional plan will get you started with a lot of hype. You can expect 2-3 large, 3-6 medium and 100+ smaller publishers. Plus we will get investors to your telegram group and run video ad campaigns in 1000+ Games.

We also have individual services for Shark Funding, Website Development and Custom Game / App Development for promotions on our site.

Thanks,
Aaron Stez
CEO, Corporate System ICO Marketing