[SOAP AND BIO PRODUCT CERTIFIED]MADE IN ITALY

Title: [SOAP AND BIO PRODUCT CERTIFIED]MADE IN ITALY

Dear,

Amorevole is a craft workshop which produce handmade items with vegetable soap rigorously Made in Italy.
We always distinguished on the market, thanks to the High Quality and and the selection of raw material for our items.
Our Items are unique, original and they follow the season's originality with the raw materials from nature, compositions, colors, fragrances.

Today Amorevole is present throughout the Italian territory.
From January 2018 we will expand the sale to the market for the purchase of the new Spring / Summer 2018 reserved for you.

Are you looking for something delightful? Don’t miss the opportunity to exhibit our product for first!

Spring - Summer catalogue in PDF format: http://www.amorevole.com/download/Catalogue-Spring-Summer-2018.pdf

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/amorevole.artigianatoprofumato/

At your disposition.
Best regards,