Re: Possibilities for a special Azure or cloud Linux package

Hi

On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 01:48:53AM +0000, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> However, if it is possible to create a single flavour that provides
> those sorts of enhancements for multiple cloud platforms, I think that
> would be worthwhile.

I commited a inital config to master.  It is tested on Azure and I'll
take a look on the other clouds later.

commit 5f83961cb506956f9b72c408d3f22ea48f14d0b4 (HEAD -> master, origin/master, origin/HEAD)
Author: Bastian Blank <waldi@debian.org>
Date:   Thu Jan 18 09:15:53 2018 +0100

    Add cloud-amd64 kernel flavour

    As discussed on d-kernel, this flavour is added as experiment on request
    of Microsoft.  For now it is only tested on Microsoft Azure.

    It will be expanded to cover the other public cloud platforms at well.
    This platforms will need additional drivers.

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/kernel-svn-changes/2018-January/027184.html

Please take a look if you disapprove with the things I disabled.

Regards,
Bastian

--
In the strict scientific sense we all feed on death -- even vegetarians.
		-- Spock, "Wolf in the Fold", stardate 3615.4