Re: missed package 4.10.0-rc6

Hello Yavuz,

the package here is only kept in the experimental repository.
So kernel team will be deleted when the all dependencies are completely removed.

There is already a warning message in the experimental repos:

Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.

Regards

Ozgur