Re: recommends for apparmor in newest linux-image-4.13

maximilian attems writes ("Re: recommends for apparmor in newest linux-image-4.13"):
> On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 03:00:49PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > [1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2017/08/msg00090.html
> > [2] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2017/10/threads.html#00086
> > [3] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2017/11/threads.html#00000
>
> This doesn't strike me as a discussion, but looks more like a predetermined setup.

The reason it doesn't look very discussion-ish is that no-one replied
to explain why the proposed approach was a bad idea.  So there was a
bit of discussion of details, but general agreement.  That's how
consensus works.

The tenor of the mails was very good and clearly invited discussion
and dissent.  Nevertheless, if you can explain now why it's a bad
idea, please do so.

Ian.