Customized Info Base

Hi,

Just to brief you about our company, we are a one-stop shop for all your marketing needs and requirement. We specialize in building customized database in exact line with our client’s needs across all business verticals. We manage & own a huge data of 32+ million contacts globally.

Below are some of our lists you may be interested in with Business Name, Client Name, Title, Verified Email Address, Physical Address, Phone Number, Fax Number, Web Page, Industry, Sic Code, Revenue Size, Employee Size, etc

CIOs list, CTOs list, Chief information security officers list, HR Professionals,

EVP/SVP/VP of IT executives list, IT directors list, IT Managers List, IT security executives list, IT Resellers/VARs list, Database Administrators list, Network Administrators list, Business Intelligence Administrators list, SME IT decision makers list, Fortune 1,000 companies IT decision makers list, SME Business owners list, Technology users list, Healthcare Professional list and many more…

Let me know your thoughts or pass on the message to the right person in your company.

Best regards,

Gracie Beard

Marketing Coordinator

To opt out kindly reply as “LEAVE OUT” in the subject line