Processed: Re: Raise network interfaces fails to stop cleanly on shutdown/reboot

> clone 857573 -1 -2 -3
Bug #857573 [ifupdown] No longer umounts AoE/NBD-based file systems, causing data loss
Bug 857573 cloned as bugs 862530-862532
> retitle -1 aoetools: provide a systemd service to allow proper shutdown of AoE mounts
Bug #862530 [ifupdown] No longer umounts AoE/NBD-based file systems, causing data loss
Changed Bug title to 'aoetools: provide a systemd service to allow proper shutdown of AoE mounts' from 'No longer umounts AoE/NBD-based file systems, causing data loss'.
> reassign -1 aoetools
Bug #862530 [ifupdown] aoetools: provide a systemd service to allow proper shutdown of AoE mounts
Bug reassigned from package 'ifupdown' to 'aoetools'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #862530 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #862530 to the same values previously set
> retitle -2 nbd-client: provide a systemd service to allow proper shutdown of NBD mounts
Bug #862531 [ifupdown] No longer umounts AoE/NBD-based file systems, causing data loss
Changed Bug title to 'nbd-client: provide a systemd service to allow proper shutdown of NBD mounts' from 'No longer umounts AoE/NBD-based file systems, causing data loss'.
> reassign -2 nbd-client
Bug #862531 [ifupdown] nbd-client: provide a systemd service to allow proper shutdown of NBD mounts
Bug reassigned from package 'ifupdown' to 'nbd-client'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #862531 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #862531 to the same values previously set
> retitle -3 linux-image-amd64: kernel BUG triggered when unmounting a NBD mount when network is down
Bug #862532 [ifupdown] No longer umounts AoE/NBD-based file systems, causing data loss
Changed Bug title to 'linux-image-amd64: kernel BUG triggered when unmounting a NBD mount when network is down' from 'No longer umounts AoE/NBD-based file systems, causing data loss'.
> severity -3 normal
Bug #862532 [ifupdown] linux-image-amd64: kernel BUG triggered when unmounting a NBD mount when network is down
Severity set to 'normal' from 'grave'
> reassign -3 linux-image-amd64
Bug #862532 [ifupdown] linux-image-amd64: kernel BUG triggered when unmounting a NBD mount when network is down
Bug reassigned from package 'ifupdown' to 'linux-image-amd64'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #862532 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #862532 to the same values previously set
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

857573: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=857573
862530: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=862530