Kernel ABI bump in stretch

There are several changes in the 4.9-stable branch which I don't think
we can take without changes to the kernel module ABI that will affect
out-of-tree modules.  This would mean an ABI bump, changing the names
of all linux-image and linux-headers packages.

Since we install meta-packages (such as linux-image-amd64) by default,
an 'apt full-upgrade' should result in installing the appropriate new
packages.  However, we have been able to avoid such an ABI bump in the
past 3 releases (so far) and this might come as a surprise to users.  I
think the point release announcement would need to draw attention to
this.

If this is totally unacceptable, I can revert the breaking changes, but
some of them fix use-after-free bugs that probably have security
impact.

Please let us know as soon as possible whether an ABI bump is OK, so
that we can prepare the update in time for the next point release.

Time is nature's way of making sure that everything doesn't happen at
once.