4.13: blk-mq fails to recover from suspend

Hello,

I just pulled in 4.13, with the intention of trying bfq.

To enable bfq as a scheduler, I passed "scsi_mod.use_blk_mq=1" to
grub, and added bfq via modprobe.  So far, so good: the scheduler does
turn up (vis-a-vis cat /sys/block/sda/queue/scheduler).

If I leave the machine and it sleeps, however, it does not wake up.
This is documented: https://lkml.org/lkml/2017/7/30/3

It seems, based on the discussion in the thread above, that the issue
has been resolved in 4.13-rc4 and 4.13-rc7, as the two patches
mentioned there are in mainline.

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?h=v4.13-rc4&id=765e40b675a9566459ddcb8358ad16f3b8344bbe

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?h=v4.13-rc7&id=5f042e7cbd9eb

Am I missing something here?  Does 4.13 from experimental really have
these in?  Should I be looking elsewhere to help resolve this?

Cheers!

--
Boyan Penkov