Processed: nfs-kernel-server: exportfs fails to set rw, ro, no_root_squash, root_squash, no_all_squash and all_squash flags in some cases

> retitle 783212 nfs-kernel-server: exportfs fails to set rw, ro, no_root_squash, root_squash, no_all_squash and all_squash flags in some cases
Bug #783212 [nfs-kernel-server] nfs-kernel-server: exportfs fails to set rw, ro, [no_]root_squash or [no_]squash_all flags in some cases
Bug #709403 [nfs-kernel-server] nfs-kernel-server: all exports are read only
Changed Bug title to 'nfs-kernel-server: exportfs fails to set rw, ro, no_root_squash, root_squash, no_all_squash and all_squash flags in some cases' from 'nfs-kernel-server: exportfs fails to set rw, ro, [no_]root_squash or [no_]squash_all flags in some cases'.
Changed Bug title to 'nfs-kernel-server: exportfs fails to set rw, ro, no_root_squash, root_squash, no_all_squash and all_squash flags in some cases' from 'nfs-kernel-server: all exports are read only'.

709403: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=709403
783212: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=783212
Debian Bug Tracking System