Removing armel versatile support

I noticed that the 'versatile' kernel flavour for armel doesn't work
any more.  Starting with Linux 4.5, CONFIG_ARCH_VERSATILE depends on
CONFIG_ARCH_MULTI_V5, but we didn't enable the latter.  The 'versatile'
kernel flavour is being built for ARMv7 but without support for any
particular platform, so it doesn't run on anything.

Since this has been broken in unstable for over 6 months and I don't
see any bug reports about it, I suspect that this flavour is not
actually needed any more.  So far as I know, it was mostly useful for
running an armel system on QEMU, but it is now preferable to use one of
the 'vexpress' or 'virt' machines and the 'armmp' kernel flavour.

Unless I hear a good reason to keep this flavour, I intend to remove it
before Linux 4.9 goes into unstable.

For every complex problem
there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong.