Security of modern Linux distributions? (anything left anymore?)

There seems to be serious flaws in operating systems security including
Linux that can happen whenever connecting to any network
(pstn/wlan/umts04g/etc).

I had to travel to another country (and back) and I'm currently ruling out whether
software or hardware or both have backdoors(?) and trying to move to a
custom kernel (the good old 2.x days when things were simple) and hardware
(FPGA boards).

For example, iphone se wifi tethering worked before but not anymore and
they apprarently managed to use USB (CONFIG_USB_IPHETH) to gain control one
of my computer systems (Acer Aspire V3-371 3.16.7-ckt20-1+deb8u3 x86_64)
until my iphone didn't share connection at all. Currently, ipheth.c returns
TX errors before calling ipheth_tx() and starts trying to send a 0x33330
packet.

Android 5.1, Linux (Kali,Debian 5-8,Tails,Slackware etc), Win10, iOS 9.3.2
all seem to be affected when used.

For example, it is trivial to break into Debian Linux without password if
you have a physical access. Just Google 'debian lost password' and add
'init=/bin/sh/' parameter to linux kernel but this is not really a big
issue but it seems that even bank ATMs, credit giving etc. can malfunction OR work again
if THEY want to.

Much bigger issue is direct nervous system attacks, remote control,
nervous system programming and other issues caused by CNS manipulation methods and
propaganda that of turning people into non co-operating
(the new subrace as those in power has speeded up their nervous system
and left other people behind).

As far as I know there are no secure operating systems anymore that
you could use easily as the normal people are brainwashed to destroy
attempts to keep open systems secure and systems like Windows
security 'NSA' etc. is a joke.

Do you know status of russian, chinese, iranian, venezuelan etc. operating
systems like Canaima and their CPUs? What about (closed) modern operating
systems?

--
Tomas Ukkonen
https://sellfy.com/p/TQ4F/

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email.

PS. Writing this from my Linux computer which root I had to 'hack' using insane kills like googling google for information..