Call for update in debian kernel

Hi maintainers,

I was informed through another channel that I can request / call for an update to the debian kernel via this address. This is regarding a new commit to the git tree ath10k upstream for a new Qualcomm Atheros firmware. Please do let me know if you need a bug to be filed instead as I also heard that filing a bug report would also call for attention, but I am not sure which is the appropriate way of reporting.

I am also interested of being educated of your process in pushing updates from upstream to the debian kernel, so I will greatly appreciate it if you can lead me the way.

Many thanks,
Lester V. Guerzon