Re: Wireless card problems

Despite I found the answer you replied to me with online, you guys are legends :p thanks

On 17 May 2016 at 18:03, Sam Brown <sammyp91774@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey there,

I've been having problems when I installed Debian 8, I am using a HP 250 G4 (SN: CND5331V1D) Laptop and are currently using ParrotSec OS, My current understanding of the situation is that there are no drivers that I have tried that are compatible with my wifi card.

Any help with this would be appreciated greatly, The card in this laptop is BCM943142Y, Thanks.