New flavour combined orion5x and kirkwood

[CC: debian-kernel@lists.debian.org and debian-arm@lists.debian.org]

Dear Ben, Ian, Martin,

I noticed orion5x and kirkwood are combined into new flavour called
marvell in both kernel and flash-kernel git repo [0][1].

Maybe it's too late, but I still hope the flavour can be named
"mvebu", which will be consistent with upstream.
AFAIK, all orion5x and kirkwood changes go into mvebu repo [2] first,
and then merge into arm-soc repo [3], and finally reach linus repo
[4].

While I submitting a device tree patch to upstream to cover both
orion5x and kirkwood, the maintainer simply told me it should be
prefixed with "mvebu-" [5].

Thanks for your consideration!

[0]: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/kernel/linux.git/commit/?id=7f8101
[1]: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/d-i/flash-kernel.git/commit/?id=94314e