Processed: Re: evtest: doesn't output scan codes for some keys

> retitle 757356 Scan code event not generated for some keys of the Apple keyboard
Bug #757356 [src:linux] Scan code event not generated for some keys of the Appple keyboard
Changed Bug title to 'Scan code event not generated for some keys of the Apple keyboard' from 'Scan code event not generated for some keys of the Appple keyboard'

757356: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=757356
Debian Bug Tracking System