Debian 4.6.3-1+reiser4 -patched kernel for Jessie at Bintray

Niltze, all!

Couple of days ago I uploaded kernel 4.6.3-1+reiser4 (SFRN 4.0.1) for
Jessie on AMD64, Debian packages to a Bintray repository.
Additionally, reiser4progs 1.1.0-1 for Jessie on AMD64, Debian package
was uploaded as well.

https://bintray.com/metztli/reiser4/linux-image-4.6.0-1_reiser4.0.1-amd64

https://bintray.com/metztli/reiser4/reiser4progs_for_Jessie

Please make sure to read the kernel Release file for important instructions.

Or automate procedure outlined in Release file above by installing
Debian Jessie natively onto Reiser4 (SFRN 4.0.1) via netboot ISO at
SourceForge:

https://sf.net/projects/debian-reiser4/

Unless anyone knows of a reason not to upload the generated kernel
package files to Bintray (first time I do), I may subsequently upload
Reiser4 (SFRN 4.0.1)-patched kernels 4.5 and 4.6.4.x for Jessie on
AMD64.

Best Professional Regards.

--
Jose R R