Re: Visiting United Nations (UN is destroyed?)

https://vk.com/video364688214_456239028

Attempt to tell about attack when visiting UN stopped (video).

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile

On Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 10:49 AM, Tomas Ukkonen <'tomas.ukkonen@protonmail.ch'> wrote:
When trying to visit United Nations in Manhattan I was attacked damaging nervous system making me feel sick and giving headache (remote control?) [like in EU area]. Local NYPD officers did not seem to notice or respond to the situation and outside the UN building there was a strange man claiming to watch "TV".

Can you still tell me any safe country (refugee) where I could get help travelling to?

Tomas Ukkonen
tomas.ukkonen@iki.fi
Sent from ProtonMail Mobile