Re: Problem while trying to build a kernel with almost all Debian patches

On 2015-05-22 16:19, gustavo panizzo (gfa) wrote:

On 2015-05-22 15:49, Matthias Höschele wrote:
Patch
bugfix/all/firmware-remove-redundant-log-messages-from-drivers.patch
does not apply (enforce with -f)
make: *** [orig] Error 1

Can anyone give me a hint on what I am doing wrong? What do I have to
do to to have a debian-patched kernel source tree so I can disable all
aufs patches with quilt and add the current upstream aufs from
http://sourceforge.net/p/aufs/aufs3-standalone/ci/aufs3.16/tree/?

that's the problem. patch does not apply cleanly. i would recomend you
to play a bit with quilt, (quilt refresh most likely)

sorry, i wasn't really paying attention while i replied you. just discard this message

--
1AE0 322E B8F7 4717 BDEA BF1D 44BB 1BA7 9F6C 6333