Go With The Best That Always Pays

Hello, zeni.net Team,

Hope you are doing well,

Thank you in advance for taking the time out of your busy day to read and consider this.
Here we have got a customized Internet Marketing Proposal for you.

Here below is the content marketing activities "Monthly Task and responsibilities"

1. 40 Press Release Submissions (8 press release x 5 press release websites)
2. 05 Press releases, 400+ words written
3. 5 Unique Articles will be written
4. 5 Web 2.0 Properties will be made
5. 5 unique "how to Articles" will be written
6. 1 YouTube channel will be created
7. 10 YouTube videos will be created
8. Will likes, shares, tweets, reedits, and 1+ in order to get natural back links
9. Anchor text diversity (will not use exact keywords for back links).
10. Will get Natural back links by link worthy articles
11. Will draft & submit 5 articles
12. Will create Google+ page for your business
13. Will distribute 15 posts daily via Google+ Page
14. Will make 1 post daily on your blog
15. Meta tags/Title tag changes
16. Keyword research/Analysis
17. Competitor Analysis
18. Alt tag changes
19. Interlinking wherever required.
20. Keyword density in site content.
21. HTML Site Map
22. XML site map and Submission in webmaster tool
23. Ror.XML File creation
24. Robots.Txt File creation Extra work activities
25. Google Webmaster tool
26. Google Analytics
27. Html to text ratio optimization
28. Keyword Prominence

Sounds interesting? Feel free to email us or alternatively you can provide me with your phone number and the best time to call you.

Thanks & Regards,
Ray Josh
Business Development Manager
Skype Id: sales.serp

Note: If you are not interested, please email with the subject line "Remove" and I will happy to update my data base