failing also on 3.16.7-ckt9-1

found 766922 3.16.7-ckt9-1
thanks

Again, some changelog entries looked promising, but still the graphics
card on my Acer laptop fails to wake up with newest 3.16.7-ckt9-1.

As already tracked in this bugreport, wakeup works fine with
linux-image-3.14-2-amd64 3.14.15-2 so this is a regression.

It also work fine with linux-image-3.19.0-trunk-amd64 3.19.3-1~exp1.

A few members of the European Parliament now use Debian on 1 year old
Lenovo Edge 145 laptops (a model still sold in shops) that will fail to
wake from sleep if upgraded to Jessie.  Yes, they can use a custom
kernel, but then they no longer run purely stable Debian, which ruins a
core point¹ of that pilot project :-(

 - Jonas

¹ Debian as trustworthy ally for security-concious parliamentary workers
(politicians and staffers): https://wiki.debian.org/DebianParl/GreensEFA