Followup for zeni.net

Title: auroin1
Dear business owner of zeni.net,

You may or may not recall, but during November, one of our marketing consultants had a conversation with you with regards to a digital marketing program involving lead generation for zeni.net.

Are you still looking for any of the following services at this time?

1.Organic Google search engine optimization

2.Panda and penguin recovery

3.Google PPC/Adwords

4.Social media marketing

5.Website designing and maintenance

6.Mobile friendly website

I am contacting you because, we are running discount offers and will be glad to serve you.

If you want me to send a no obligation proposal or site audit report, I will happy to do so.

If you are not interested also let me know so that I can update my record and will not contact you again.

Regards,

David